Most insulated food storage containers have plastic built into the body or worse, inside of the lid - not this one! Plastics can leach hormone disrupting and other chemicals into food. We are proud to bring you this flask with body and lid made entirely of high-quality rust-proof stainless steel. This thermal container is a delight for carrying soups, chili, hot cocoa, miso, hot rum toddies and so much more! Note that there is a high quality, thin silicone seal in the lid to keep it leak-proof and backpack safe.
Why We Chose This Product:
- It is completely plastic-free, even the lid interior;
- It is made of high quality 18-8 food grade stainless steel;
- It is made to last forever;
- It is compact and may contain up to 11 oz (350 ml) of hot food;
- It features a handle to carry with ease;
- It is designed to prevent plastic chemicals from leaching into your food;
- It is just plain beautiful to look at!
- It is double walled and vacuum insulated.
- It keeps the temperature! According to our tests with boiled tea, it stayed hot for 3 hours and after 6 hours was still warm!
Why We LOVE This Product:
This company has gone above and beyond to ensure that these stainless steel food storage canisters are ethically made in China. We love the that there is now a plastic free option for keeping your food hot and toasty.
Materials: 18-8(304) stainless steel with a food grade silicone seal.
Height with lid: 13 cm / 5.11"
Diameter: 9.5 cm / 3.74"
Country of origin: Ethically made in China.
Care Instructions: Hand wash and avoid submerging so water does not enter where the handle meets the lid.
Health & Environment: Plastic-free, BPA-free, and recyclable.
Packaging: Recyclable box.