The Water-tight lid design makes this bento ideal for tossing in a lunch bag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking. Plus, the Splash Box XL’s green lid is designed for easy opening and closing for all ages. It features easy-to-grip corner tabs and a press-to-seal lid (see below for details).
Why We Chose This Product: This container is a great option to replace your plastic baggies, plastic containers, and even great to bring with you to a restaurant to bring home your leftovers. These containers are dishwasher safe, plastic free, and made to last.
Why We LOVE This Product: We love this product for the responsibility the brand, EcoLunchbox has put into creating a brand that uses quality materials, has products made by people who are paid fairly, and has given us a super cute design to carry our food around town. We are in love!
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Measures 7.25" long x 5.25" wide x 2.75" tall (with lid on).
- Capacity 40 oz (5 cups).
- Tare Weight: 9.5 oz. (270 g)
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and non-breakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. The lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!