These boxes are made of 100% stainless steel, the Three-in-One Giant holds an impressive 8 cups of food in three separate food containers that nest and clip together.
The Giant, which is the largest bento in the ECOlunchbox collection, is an amazing piece of planet-friendly, non-toxic lunch hardware designed to handle generous portion sizes. It's twice the size of its smaller cousin, the regular-size ECOlunchbox which holds 4 cups of food.
Why We Chose This Product:
The ECOLunchbox Giant size bento box is a great replacement for single-use and disposable lunch products. Now you can choose a reusable container to pack your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks! No more plastic containers, no worries about glass breaking. Sturdy food-grade stainless steel keeps your food fresh and is dishwasher safe! We also chose this product because we love the EcoLunchbox brand mission; plastic-free! They use stainless steel and silicone as a replacement for plastic!
Why We LOVE This Product: ECOLunchbox is a brand we are proud to carry. They are a certified B Corp, a woman-owned business, they offset their carbon footprint with efforts such as renewable forestry. This company represents all that 4 The Greater Good hopes to shine a light on; businesses that are doing the right thing for the people who buy it, the people who make it, and the earth that provides all that it needs to support it.
- Rugged, large size stainless steel lunchbox is non-toxic, plastic-free and waste-free.
- 3 sections to keep food separated.
- When clipped closed, the Giant measures all together 5 1/4 inches wide, 7 inches long and 3 inches high.
- The upper and lower levels of the two-tiered bento each hold 3.5 cups (28 oz). The top layer is 1.75 inches deep and sits on top of the bottom layer, which is 1.25 inches deep.
- The rectangular nesting container with lid measures 2 1/2 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches long by 1 5/8 inches high (interior dimension is 1.5 inches) and holds 1 cup. This container can be either packed separately or tucked in the top level of the metal lunchbox.
- The clips can be adjusted to desired stiffness. For more information about how to adjust the clips.
- The Three-in-One Giant is not leak proof. Damp foods, such as cut fruit, hummus and other thick sauces, work well in our containers. Our lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal. Therefore, sauces and liquids may leak.
Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a camp stove. Try our pot gripper for easy handling!
- Dishwasher safe.
Made in India