These no waste, vegan and palm oil free shampoo bars are our favorite! They’ll leave your hair feeling silky smooth and smelling great. Unlike others we’ve tried, these ones lather up nicely and don’t leave any residue or an oily finish.
Each shampoo bar weighs 2.25 ounces and will last you for over 50 washes.
Why We Chose This Vegan Shampoo Bar
We chose this product because shampoo bottles are wasteful, so we believe in no waste shampoo bars. We chose this specific shampoo bar because it was our favorite over the many others we have tried. These vegan shampoo bars work great (we've tried many) and they do not have any harmful ingredients or palm oil. Some very popular shampoo bars include chemicals you do NOT want on your skin or in your hair but as with all 4 The Greater Good products, these include only ingredients you can trust.
Ingredients: Sodium Coco-Sulfate (derived from coconut), Lemon Juice, Powdered Lemon Peel, Cocoa Butter, Jasmine Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Patchouli Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Provitamin B Complex, Clay Powder, Dried Flower Powder for Coloring.
How to use: Wet your hair and rub this vegan shampoo bar in your hands or in your hair with water to create suds. Lather your hair, and rinse well, follow with our zero waste conditioner bars. Be sure to let shampoo bar air dry when not in use to get the most longevity for your purchase.
Meet The Ultimate Palm Oil Free Shampoo Bar
The ingredients say it all. These vegan shampoo bars include only ingredients that are safe, and you can pronounce. The sodium coco-sulfate ingredient is derived from coconut and is EWG rated as safe as it gets. All of the ingredients are plant-derived and safe for your whole family.
They come in five enticing scents:
- Citrus Fresh: Grapefruit extract, Neroli flowers, fresh apricot & lemon peel
- CocoLime Coolada: Coconut oil, lime & bergamot, lemon peel, & lime juice
- Forest Mist: Patchouli, sandalwood, wild blue flowers, pine needles, and jasmine flowers
- Moroccan Oil: Warm vanilla, earthy musk, coconut oil, & Moroccan oil
- Summer Breeze: Scents of warm caramel, sweet vanilla, fresh cherries, and rose water
How to Choose the Right Shampoo Bar for Your Hair
Here is a breakdown of ingredients and how they can help your hair type. Match these ingredients to the scents above and you will have the right vegan shampoo bar for you. Please remember when transitioning to a shampoo bar, it may take a few washes until your hair adjusts. Don't worry, it will be worth it!
- Coconut Oil provides deep moisture without making the hair feel heavy. (Citrus Fresh, Forest Mist, Moroccan Oil, Summer Breeze)
- Moroccan Oil is a great moisturizer because it contains plenty of fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins A & E and also has properties to repair damaged hair. (Moroccan Oil)
- The pro-vitamin complex and lemon peel will add shine and strength to your hair. (Citrus Fresh, Forest Mist, Moroccan Oil)
- Grapefruit Extract is well known for its purifying and astringent properties, it helps to promote hair growth and restore dry hair. (Citrus Fresh)
- Sunflower Oil is extremely high in Vitamin E, a natural remedy for adding shine & moisture. (Summer Breeze)
- Rose Water contains anti-inflammatory properties to heal the sensitive scalp. (Summer Breeze)
- Vitamin B is rich in antioxidants, well known for its ability to stimulate circulation. (Summer Breeze)
- Jasmine Oil extracted from Jasmine Flowers provides great nourishment to the scalp, helps preserve the natural color of your hair and is extremely beneficial for stimulating hair growth. (Forest Mist)
- Vitamin C and Lime Oil help to fight dryness. (CocoLime Colada)
Better Living with Better Products
4 the Greater Good has everything you need to transition to clean living—from amazing products to helpful resources. We work hard to make sure that every product we offer is environmentally friendly and ethically made and we pair these products with helpful information so you can get the most out of them. We are more than just a zero waste shop, we are a community of like-minded individuals devoted to creating a safe and supportive environment for you and your family.