Double Edge safety razors are a great way to get a zero waste shave. These safety razors are often marketed to men but we believe women are looking for a great shave, an inexpensive option for plastic free shaving, and a reliable product. Rockwell Safety Razors are the answer.
This product comes packaged in a cardboard box, with a tiny box inside with 5 double edge safety razor blades.
Replacement blades cost as little as $0.12/ each and can be used for 7+ shaves. All of the replacement blades are recyclable just be sure not to place them into the recycling loose. Save them in a container, and when it's time to recycle place them in a recyclable metal container and be sure to seal the container before sending off to recycling.
These razors are a plastic free way to help the environment by removing the unnecessary packaging, and plastic cartridges from typical razors.
How to Use the Butterfly Rockwell Safety Razor
Twist the base of the handle to open the butterfly doors of the razor.
- Carefully place a new Rockwell safety razor blade on to the head of the razor.
- Ensure the blade has been placed on securely and twist the bottom of the handle to close the butterfly doors of the razor.
Why We Chose This Product
- EASY TO USE - This premium quality razor features high-end components and an advanced butterfly head for an easy and intuitive double-edge shaving experience.
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM CUTS - The R1 is set to Rockwell's most gentle setting - even when shaving sensitive areas!
- NO RAZOR BURN - The Rockwell Razors R1 eliminates ingrown hairs, shaving acne, and irritation while providing incredibly smooth shaves.
- SUPERIOR MATERIALS - Made from carefully selected, superior alloy for a long-lasting, rust-proof shaving tool, and comes with 5 Rockwell Razors brand premium Swedish Stainless Steel Razor Blades.
- NO MORE EXPENSIVE CARTRIDGES - Saves you from Big Shaving Corp’s cartridge razors that break your bank, produce low-quality shaves, and irritate your skin.
Why We Love this Product
This safety razor is an affordable option for zero waste shaving. Many safety razors on the market are very expensive, which means they are not an option for people on a budget looking to transition to zero waste shaving. These safety razors are a great option, fully recyclable, and built to last. Did we mention they are plastic free?