Plastic-free and leak-free, the Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Water-tight silicone lid design makes these lunch boxes ideal for tossing in a lunch bag, backpack or tote bag with no worries about leaking. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info). These easy-to-grip cornyer tabs are great for kids, but be warned you will want to get one for you too!
The stainless steel bento box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space saving. The Splash Box is designed to be used with the Splash Pod. Two pods sit side-by-side on top of the Splash Box and tuck inside for compact portability.
Why We Chose This Product: We know the world of packing food for lunches, dinners, and snacks are full of disposable plastic baggies, single use plastic containers, and more junk. When we stumbled upon stainless steel replacements with the EcoLUNCHbox line, we knew we had to bring them to you! This specific size is great as a replacement for sandwich bags. This is an amazing size for kids lunches and takes a beating.
Why We LOVE This Product: What's not to love about this product? Leak-proof, cute, plastic-free, and made by a woman-owned business who thinks that making products ethically is the only way to do it. Yes please!
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall.
- Tare Weight: 7.5 oz. (212 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for kid-friendly easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. The lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!