Sell on 4 The Greater Good
Does your business offer products that are good for people, the planet, and even the lives of those who make the product? If so, we would love for you to apply to be a seller with 4 The Greater Good. Our mission around here is to set a high standard for our marketplace; a marketplace with a conscience.
Requirements for Selling on 4 The Greater Good
- Product(s) must be single-use plastic free.
- Product(s) must be shipped plastic free.
- Product(s) must be clear about the ingredients contained within it, especially if this is an item that is to be used on the body or skin (make-up, lotions, shampoos, etc.)
- Product(s) do not contain any ingredients that are harmful, potentially harmful, questionably harmful for human or animal use.
- Product(s) are not tested on animals of any kind.
- Product(s) are made using sustainably sourced ingredients. We will definitely be asking questions here to be sure.
- Product(s) are made by people who are paid fairly, and in fair working conditions.
We Love it When Your Products Are
- Small Batch!
4 The Greater Good List of Ingredients We Will Not Carry
If your product includes any of the ingredients listed below we will NOT list your product on our website.
- Palm Oil
- Any ingredients included on the Made Safe Hazard List
- Any ingredients included on the California Proposition 65 Chemical List
- The more research we do, the more ingredients we will not carry.
We realize that making all of these demands for our vendors could potentially complicate working together; we know that. Our goal is always to set a higher standard, so we ask that of our vendors too.
Why does 4 The Greater Good focus on being a marketplace that only sells products with high quality standards? Think about all of the other product marketplaces out there? They will sell just about anything, there are very low barriers to entry which means you could be spending your money supporting companies with little ethics or not up to your values. 4 The Greater Good would like to change that. We work differently, we will not sell just any products in our marketplace. 4 The Greater Good has strict standards. We want to shine a spotlight on all of these amazing companies (just like yours) and help people know their money is being spent 4 the Greater Good.